To feed your vehicles to facebook marketplace you will need to create a vehicle catalogue.
Create a New Vehicles Catalog
From your Business Manager or Catalog Manager, select Auto > Vehicles and then click Next to create your catalogue.
Assign Your Catalog to a Business Manager
To publish your catalogue on Marketplace, you need to assign your catalogue to a Business Manager using one of the following options:
- If you don’t have a Business Manager, you can create a Business Manager during the catalog creation process (see image on left).
- If you're already an admin of a Business Manager, click the Catalog Owner drop-down and select the catalogue name (see image on right).
Add Vehicles To Your Catalog
To upload a new data feed file to a catalogue:
- In Catalog Manager, select Data Sources.
- Select Add Vehicles.
- Click Use Bulk Upload > Next.
- Choose Scheduled Feed
- URL - Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your unique feed URL
For Marketplace, we recommend a daily upload at a time that is most convenient for you.
Publish Your Catalog
To publish your catalogue’s vehicle on Marketplace:
- You must get approval from the Facebook Support Team. You can contact your Facebook Partner Manager directly or send an email to email@example.com and include your Catalog ID in the request.
- From the left side navigation bar, select Sales to access the Marketplace Channel.
- Click Enable Previews to enable your catalogue for Marketplace in test mode.
- Click Publish Catalog to publish your catalogue in Marketplace.
If you have already had one catalogue approved for Marketplace, you can create and publish additional catalogues directly from the Catalog Manager.